7 Machine
Home / Detailing 101

foam gun??

f86sabjf2011-07-12 13:16:08 +0000 #1
Ok Gang

I'm thinking of moving to a foam gun and looking for recommendations. My house is on softened water and i use Megs Gold class exclusively. Trying to stay under $50 or less.

Murr15252011-07-12 13:18:54 +0000 #2
All the hose end ones are pretty much from Gilmour. Its the Foammaster 2 I believe.

Some are just re-labeled by Wolfgang, etc.

So can shop around, try calling Gilmour directly, and see how things add up.
Murr15252011-07-12 13:30:47 +0000 #3
f86sabjf2011-07-12 14:09:58 +0000 #4
3Fitty2011-07-12 14:39:19 +0000 #5
If you already own a Karcher power washer, they sell a foam type attachment. I don't think it is quite as good as some of the others I've seen, but I think it is only 30 bucks or so.
Murr15252011-07-12 14:54:32 +0000 #6
Yeah ,the power washer type and hose end type are a bit different, not interchangeable.



Other posts in this category