7 Machine
Home / Kawasaki

WHATS IT WORTH?

sprintertech2010-08-11 15:30:36 +0000 #1
So i havent been on much in a while because the brute has been down and i needed a break.....im thinking about picking up a new bike this year and not fixin the brute.....so whats your opinion on what its worth....pics in the sig and the bike is an 07,has ss112 chromes with 29.5x10's and 12' outlaws,hl 2" lift,asr tie rods,hmf pipe,custom snorkels,rad relocate,hid's, warn 3000lbs winch,motor runs fine and has ported heads and stage 1 hot cams,pink pri/red sec,has the cargo box mod also,180hrs/567miles and was a beast for what it had......

The bad is the dynatech cdi took a crap (was supposed to send it back) and the right rear axle is not happy....

Thanks in advance and sorry so long!
N2Otorious2010-08-11 15:44:30 +0000 #2
Quote:

Originally Posted by sprintertech

So i havent been on much in a while because the brute has been down and i needed a break.....im thinking about picking up a new bike this year and not fixin the brute.....so whats your opinion on what its worth....pics in the sig and the bike is an 07,has ss112 chromes with 29.5x10's and 12' outlaws,hl 2" lift,asr tie rods,hmf pipe,custom snorkels,rad relocate,hid's, warn 3000lbs winch,motor runs fine and has ported heads and stage 1 hot cams,pink pri/red sec,has the cargo box mod also,180hrs/567miles and was a beast for what it had......

The bad is the dynatech cdi took a crap (was supposed to send it back) and the right rear axle is not happy....

Thanks in advance and sorry so long!

I have 2 friends looking for a Brute in East Texas... Let me know if you come up with a price, neither one of them is scared to work on one.
Polaris4252010-08-11 15:42:36 +0000 #3
please... please... do not use all caps. I fixed this one for you.
KMKjr2010-08-11 16:13:56 +0000 #4
Quote:

Originally Posted by Polaris425

please... please... do not use all caps. I fixed this one for you.

^^LOL^^

Glad I'm not the only one that is annoyed by that too!!
N2Otorious2010-08-11 16:07:07 +0000 #5
Quote:

Originally Posted by sprintertech

So i havent been on much in a while because the brute has been down and i needed a break.....im thinking about picking up a new bike this year and not fixin the brute.....so whats your opinion on what its worth....pics in the sig and the bike is an 07,has ss112 chromes with 29.5x10's and 12' outlaws,hl 2" lift,asr tie rods,hmf pipe,custom snorkels,rad relocate,hid's, warn 3000lbs winch,motor runs fine and has ported heads and stage 1 hot cams,pink pri/red sec,has the cargo box mod also,180hrs/567miles and was a beast for what it had......

The bad is the dynatech cdi took a crap (was supposed to send it back) and the right rear axle is not happy....

Thanks in advance and sorry so long!

Buddy wants your phone number.
sprintertech2010-08-11 17:00:54 +0000 #6
pm sent....
N2Otorious2010-08-11 18:06:59 +0000 #7
Quote:

Originally Posted by sprintertech

pm sent....

I sent a text to my buddy with your info. Buy a NEW brute while you can, They are on sale, 6999.00 over here.
sprintertech2010-08-11 18:15:03 +0000 #8
Quote:

Originally Posted by N2Otorious

I sent a text to my buddy with your info. Buy a NEW brute while you can, They are on sale, 6999.00 over here.

haven't made up my mind yet.....but i really like the new can am.....if i buy brute ill wait for a new model....i have a 420 to ride too...thanks for passing the info!!
N2Otorious2010-08-11 19:18:51 +0000 #9
Quote:

Originally Posted by sprintertech

haven't made up my mind yet.....but i really like the new can am.....if i buy brute ill wait for a new model....i have a 420 to ride too...thanks for passing the info!!

Buddy just told me you and him came to an agreement. We'll see you Saturday.



Do I get a Finders Fee?


Reply

Name:
Content:


Other posts in this category