7 Machine
Home / Mud

what insurance

jason202722010-08-08 06:26:16 +0000 #1
ive got a 2010 brute force that im looking to get insurance on just in case i run into something like sinking my bike (already done) and blowing the motor (already tapping) . want to cover it cuz warranty isent. just need to know what im looking for.
Polaris4252010-08-08 06:42:41 +0000 #2
I had alfa, never had to use it but, they said it would cover what ever I did to it...
gpinjason2010-08-08 07:02:04 +0000 #3
I have state farm covering mine... they said they would replace accessories as long as we have receipts for them...
jason202722010-08-08 07:08:06 +0000 #4
State farm won't because my autos aren't through them. But I'm still looking. Just don't want to go with anyone that will give me a bunch of bs. If anyone has had any issues with Atv insurance please let me know. Thanks
drtj2010-08-08 08:05:19 +0000 #5
I got state farm with my truck & brute
seth52082010-08-08 07:32:16 +0000 #6
i've got progressive for mine
forcefulbrute882010-08-08 09:25:34 +0000 #7
I got foremost from farmers. cheap and good.
Project2010-08-08 07:12:25 +0000 #8
Progressive just quoted me at $243 12 mo, if paid in full. Is that decent? Thats the middle line insurance, the basic didnt cover any bike damage.
drtj2010-08-08 07:11:16 +0000 #9
I got full coverage for like $20 a month.
gpinjason2010-08-08 08:07:42 +0000 #10
pretty sure I got full coverage for like $15/mo... not sure, my accountant (wife) is the one who set it up...
meangreen3602010-08-08 10:10:47 +0000 #11
I got farmers for both my trucks and wheeler. Wheeler sets me back about 19 bucks a month.



Other posts in this category