7 Machine
Home / Mud

please help me

bruteman2010-08-09 11:16:27 +0000 #1
Guys I need help I cant decide on what bike to buy sorry but kawasaki is out I ride 90% mud and water the other 10% is trails getting to the mud holes whatever i get has to be able to handle 30 silverbacks I like the can am 800 r outlander but they dont have alot of ground clearance somebody give my some ideas thanks
codyh2010-08-09 11:29:54 +0000 #2
i couldnt imagine anything else besides a kawi, or a can am, but thats me, good luck man
bruteman2010-08-09 11:22:12 +0000 #3
Yeah when you have been screwed as bad as I have been by kawasaki dont know if I will ever be able to go back
drtyTshrt2010-08-09 12:29:22 +0000 #4
If not a Brute Force then how about a Schwinn or a Huffy
hondarecoveryman2010-08-09 11:35:42 +0000 #5
The new arctic cats are nice bruteman
kawa6502010-08-09 12:24:24 +0000 #6
How about the polaris 850, kinda bulky but it would be something i would look at for me
phreebsd2010-08-09 11:59:32 +0000 #7
im with HRM. the mudpro 700 would be a good bike to buy - single cylinder reliability, EFI, snorked already, seals likely to be better suited for what we do, will fit 31's with a 2" lift.
lilbigtonka2010-08-09 12:08:40 +0000 #8
canam are nice but your gonna have problems there too just in different areas and i say a 700grizz or mudpro being only bad thing with the grizz is the snorks are a pain but once you have them done your done

Reply

Name:
Content:


Other posts in this category